Simple toss-up using penne -
- Boil pasta, drain and keep aside
- Blend 1 tomato and 1 onion into a paste
- Chop up 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, 1 yellow zucchini, some olives
- Heat a li'l bit of olive oil in a pan - add chopped veggies and cook for a while
- Add some salt, some oregano etc and cook some more
- Bung in the blended so-called sauce and cook some more, till all the raw smell goes away
- Put in some more spices - any random stuff, cook a bit more
- Throw in the pasta, add ground pepper, etc
- Mix it around, take it off the flame, allow to settle, marinate etc...
...and you're done! Pasta la Vista, baby!